Wakefield park

ISI's new sim rFactor
Sambo
Horse
Horse

Wakefield park

Post by Sambo »

Just wondering if anyone knows if there is a Wakefield park track mod for rfactor floating around? or for any other sim? GTL etc.
Exar Kun
Sensible Mick

Re: Wakefield park

Post by Exar Kun »

Sambo wrote:Just wondering if anyone knows if there is a Wakefield park track mod for rfactor floating around? or for any other sim? GTL etc.
There is Wakefield Park for Papy's NASCAR Racing 2003. It's a bit barebones and none of the cars you could ever drive in that game ever remotely suited the track but it wasn't bad. I'm not aware of anyone converting it or building it from scratch for another platform, however.
"If we can hit that bull's-eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate!"
bengatta
Ladies Motorkhana Champion

Post by bengatta »

2003 might be a bit early also, they have reshaped some corners 6,7,8 and 9 have all been smoothed, and widened it a bit, and it was also reshaped a bit more last year... if you go to google earth I am sure it will show what I mean...

But you are on the right track Sambo :D
They say, any day you wake up not dead is the start of a better day than it could be...

You don't need a parachute to skydive, you only need a parachute to skydive twice...

You're never too old to learn something stupid....
Sambo
Horse
Horse

Post by Sambo »

Thanks for your help guys, ill have a hunt around.
w00dsy
The Senna of Hoppers Crossing

Post by w00dsy »

Sambo wrote:Just wondering if anyone knows if there is a Wakefield park track mod for rfactor floating around? or for any other sim? GTL etc.

:scratch: 2 + 2 = Wakefield :yes:
bengatta

Post by bengatta »

w00dsy wrote:

:scratch: 2 + 2 = Wakefield :yes:
is that cryptic or real...??? Apologies, I am not up to speed with 2+2... when I add it up you get 22???

i get the feeling Sambo really needs some track info of wakefield... There is potentially some form of odd SIM activity happening I understand... :)

He could do it the old fashioned way, but we are all open to new technologies being available... :D
They say, any day you wake up not dead is the start of a better day than it could be...

You don't need a parachute to skydive, you only need a parachute to skydive twice...

w00dsy

Post by w00dsy »

don't bait me, i'll tell all. :p
bengatta

Post by bengatta »

w00dsy wrote:don't bait me, i'll tell all. :p
You can bait your self master... or is that master bait???? :)

Sambo
Horse
Horse

Post by Sambo »

guys guys guys, lets not turn this into a master debate.
bengatta

Post by bengatta »

Sambo wrote:guys guys guys, lets not turn this into a master debate.
Why not, every other topic goes to the dogs... it is part of the fun... it is also fun watching w00dsy squirm in pain and agony... :D

w00dsy

Post by w00dsy »

Sambo wrote:guys guys guys, lets not turn this into a master debate.
don't you mean a mass debate?
Sambo
Horse
Horse

Post by Sambo »

tomato's - tomato's .... ah that saying really doesn't work on a forum :D
Hz-Lab
Magoo
Magoo

Post by Hz-Lab »

Wha? i missed a Master Debate?

i sware i've seen a version for Rfactor before, i might have it on my old PC. i shall have a hunt through. I may be confusing it with the N2003 one though. Whats wrong with the Cool Runnings way though, go to the track, take a photo of all the corners, memorize them then reenact in the bathtub.

hmmm. lol. Bengatta is the ultimate shit stirrer though.. lol funny stuff. Oh, and Good luck with it all horse