Relogging

No witty remarks yet.
Syncanix

Relogging

Post by Syncanix »

Just a quick one that is getting someone frustrated, When ever Krissydee logs off or gets disconnected she logs back in and is usually about 4000 Blocks away from the place where she logged out, I dont know why this is happening but even if she was down at bed rock when she disco's she logs back in and is in the middle of no where, lol, /spawn isnt working atm so its kinda frustrating
Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198003128152]Image[/url]
My wife was afraid of the dark… then she saw me naked and now she’s afraid of the light.
NeilPearson
Prize Winning ARSE

Re: Relogging

Post by NeilPearson »

I undersatand that syn, but there is NOTHING we can do, Put in a bug report to notch, and see from there?

We are having bad issues with the server and we dont have bukkit yet. nothing we can do about it without bukkit.
Shonky

Re: Relogging

Post by Shonky »

Hold off for a moment folks, we are working things out with the host, looks like notch has screwed the pooch, MC 1.6.2 is using 100% cpu usage on a stupidly huge server box, cant remember the specs but its better than what most of us run at home in the cpu dept.

UPDATE: As of now we are offline until there is a fix from Mojang, mc process is using 100% cpu and affecting all other game servers running on it, once we have more info we will post it.