GTA V - ONLINE

General game chat
wabbit

Re: GTA V - ONLINE

Post by wabbit »

Some take revenge pretty seriously. Yes I may have brought it upon myself haha. Getting stalked outside ammo stores or chased around the map. It's bloody great! No longer are you the only single apex predator (single player) sometimes there's 10 or more keen for a kill :)
Righteous
Master artist
Master artist

Post by Righteous »

Have any of you guys on PS3 actually got online to work? I've not been able to get online. Just get stuck on loading screens etc.
ReppohC

Post by ReppohC »

Rots and I were playing for a while. He was shooting everyone that crossed our path lol. Had the odd issue here or there. Doing some of these missions solo is almost impossible! Somehow I was invited to a level 10 mission that was actually a whole lot of fun, although took a few goes to get right. I haven't come across anything like a heist yet though.
Brett_S

Post by Brett_S »

I'll be on tonight hopefully but I haven't got my headphones yet.

So far I've done the first race, the hold up and the deathmatch. I think I can start my own missions now. Haven't checked what type they are tho.

Also figured out how to block all but crew and friends from talking. Some of the people online seem to be quite young, and annoying. :grin:
This is the way the world works, if you want want to find some quality friends you have to wade through all the d**ks first - Eric Cartman
Brett_S

Post by Brett_S »

Is sethmetro someone from here?
This is the way the world works, if you want want to find some quality friends you have to wade through all the d**ks first - Eric Cartman
petey

Post by petey »

Love the rank titles haha :yes:

Sent from my HTC One XL using Tapatalk 2
If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you finally have enough horsepower.
Rots
DiscoStu
DiscoStu

Post by Rots »

ReppohC wrote:Rots and I were playing for a while. He was shooting everyone that crossed our path lol. Had the odd issue here or there. Doing some of these missions solo is almost impossible! Somehow I was invited to a level 10 mission that was actually a whole lot of fun, although took a few goes to get right. I haven't come across anything like a heist yet though.
LOL, I ran out of ammo a couple of times and nearly out of cash :D

It was pretty laggy I found, I was getting warp from players and AI vehicles.
J_luo88

Post by J_luo88 »

I've decided to join in on the fun.

Username: J_luo88
System: PSN
Bauer

Post by Bauer »

J_luo88 wrote:I've decided to join in on the fun.

Username: J_luo88
System: PSN
Thats a name I havent seen post in a long while :up:
--------------
Stu
ReppohC

Post by ReppohC »

Looks like socialclub stats are live now. Can't believe I'm almost up to 20 hours online :melt: Level 22 / 100k RP / $500k. Might be time to start grinding that 'Violent Ducts' mission and get some serious money before it gets nerf'd :)

Some advice - don't buy the $400k apartment, I think the other slightly cheaper ones have a better view in my opinion.
petey

Post by petey »

Farming is not so easy now they disabled replay.

If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you finally have enough horsepower.
Woodee
Clean as a Whistle
Clean as a Whistle

Post by Woodee »

Clipboard01.png
ARGH! I'm getting paranoid that mine has been pinched!! :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
My Fundraising Journey

Raised over £1000 for the Scoliosis Campaign Fund from 2011-2013.
wabbit

Post by wabbit »

petey wrote:Farming is not so easy now they disabled replay.
What's this all about petty? I've missed something here.
9ra55h0ppaH
Master artist
Master artist

Post by 9ra55h0ppaH »

Well, my character disappeared overnight... known bug apparently

Now for that dreaded tutorial again :(
Now with Added Flickr
ReppohC

Post by ReppohC »

wabbit wrote:
petey wrote:Farming is not so easy now they disabled replay.
What's this all about petty? I've missed something here.
When you get to level 15 you get a mission from Gerald, "Violent Duct". Has about 15 guys to kill and takes all of 1-2 minutes to complete for 1200 RP / $9000 cash. The second patch (1.02) changed how you replay missions, however if you push R2 in the first menu you can "quick replay" the mission, even though the button isn't shown. As long as you don't fail the mission you can keep farming the mission over and over. At level 40 there is another worth about $18k and takes only 40 seconds to do, level 65 there is a $25k one, etc.

EDIT: The level 45 mission you can go at about $700k / 160k RP / hr. The level 75 its $2million / 400k RP / hr. Only the host needs to be that level so you can easily use it to bring other characters up many levels very quickly. People complain that money is really hard to get but once you start leveling up you start making it very very quickly anyway. I'm a bit surprised how broken the stock market is in single player (PIS stock still going up, 4000% profit for all my single player characters...), and think it will be just as broken online as well if they ever activate it.
petey

Post by petey »

Was unaware of the restart trick. Usually we were going back and voting replay. Then they disabled replay if you complete the mission.

wabbit

Post by wabbit »

9ra55h0ppaH wrote:Well, my character disappeared overnight... known bug apparently

Now for that dreaded tutorial again :(
I just had that, I cancelled out of Online then went back in and my character was there... lucky!

Fark, sorry J_luo, i answered the phone and yeah... wasn't watching hahah
J_luo88

Post by J_luo88 »

wabbit wrote:
I just had that, I cancelled out of Online then went back in and my character was there... lucky!

Fark, sorry J_luo, i answered the phone and yeah... wasn't watching hahah
HAHAHA, i was about to say "Lesson 1: Never get into a helicopter with wabbit" All good =]
wabbit

Post by wabbit »

I quite enjoyed my afternoon of online. Before the classic hell crash i had been successfully flying in and out assisting others get away from the police after robbing the stores. Surprisingly most gave me a cash reward for helping them out.

Then at some point I couldn't join any mission, some error popped up every time. Then it was dinner time. Tomorrow can't come soon enough. And I still need a headset or something, I hate not being able to communicate.
petey

Post by petey »

Communication is very much key. I tend to find random people will generally shoot down my helixopter though. Mostly avoid them now.

Woodee
Clean as a Whistle
Clean as a Whistle

Post by Woodee »

I came! I mean it came!!

The hours of the day seemed to disappear fast and it is already bedtime... BOOO HISSS! I wonder what I shall do tomorrow? :D
My Fundraising Journey

Raised over £1000 for the Scoliosis Campaign Fund from 2011-2013.
wabbit

Post by wabbit »

[maybe already well known] I noticed you can sell cars to the Mod shops. Then I read up its every 30mins, so that'll help get $3K-8K pretty quickly.

For eg: Just sold a Range Rover look-a-like for $8950.
dvestate
Prize Winning ARSE

Post by dvestate »

Awesome going to make some cash tonight then!

Actually had some massive laughs in some missions last night. Managed to win a race by being t boned across the line

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
petey

Post by petey »

Seem's most of ARSE chose the ps3 route, been having heaps of fun with mates in this now it all seems to be working.
wabbit

Post by wabbit »

Perfect run divestate, bloody perfect!

Oh and I was reading the news headlines from the internet page and saw something about an FIB agent and a film crew member (I'm trying not to say too much). I was thinking gee the offline story mode runs in parallel to Online.