Apple/Samsung 10.1 Tab decision and buying o/s

All the talk regarding mobile phones, mobile internet access etc etc.
DexterPunk
Busted ARSE

Apple/Samsung 10.1 Tab decision and buying o/s

Post by DexterPunk »

Doso wrote:
dvestate wrote:if it had a built in USB I'd be all over it like a fat kid with cake!!
The next version of Android (ice cream sandwich) natively supports USB host

I would wait till November 7th for the asus transformer 2 launch, rumored to be the first tablet with Android 4.0

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Or get an Asus Zenbook! Sweet Jesus.. They are the coolest looking thing with a CPU that I've ever seen. Check out the 11" for something tablet sized.

Sent from Han Solo using TK-421's phone.
KNAPPO
Master artist
Master artist

Re: Apple/Samsung 10.1 Tab decision and buying o/s

Post by KNAPPO »

Looks like we will be about to buy a Galaxy Tab 10.1 in an Aussie store real SOON!!!
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2011-12-09/a ... et/3722334" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Life is hard...but, life is harder when you're dumb.
EzyRider

Post by EzyRider »

Apple now to feel the sting of karmic retribution..

http://gizmodo.com/5866646/motorola-win ... os-devices" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Apple just found itself on the receiving-end of some legal hurt. Motorola has successfully sued Apple in Germany, paving the way for a Europe-wise sales ban on basically all iOS devices.
No big deal, that only includes the iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, the original iPad 3G and iPad 2 3G. Oh damn. And if you're feeling smug because you didn't see the iPhone 4S in there, that's only because the lawsuit was filed back in April, but it's a pretty safe bet that the 4S includes the offending technology, too.
Happy days ahead for Apple I'd say. Especially since they've now been asked to shell out a cool $134 million bond over said case. This should be fun. :D
Middle Pack Racing Watch your mirrors!

Norbs on Germaine Greer: "..that crusty old slag can tongue kiss my quivering sphincter muscle, fuck her and the pretentious boat she fucking sailed in on."
NeilPearson
Prize Winning ARSE

Post by NeilPearson »

karma is a bitch.
Shonky

Post by Shonky »

BWAHAHAHAHA, love it. :smackbum: :wow: :bigthumb: :clap: :lmao: :saythat:
NeilPearson
Prize Winning ARSE

Post by NeilPearson »

friend of mine's reaction. massive apple fanboy. never admit it. went crazy when the carrierIQ stuff came out. ignored the fact apple has carrier iq to :D

Please don't link to Gawker. Not least because it's shit, but mainly because that's actually not a true story at all.

They won a legal battle in Germany, but no sales are actually banned anywhere in Europe. I see Gawker has edited some of that in, but hasn't bothering editing the title. We wouldn't want to have the truth when we could have an anti-apple wankfest though would we. Remember that using Gawker for anything Apple related is like using TUAW for anything Android related. All you're going to get is bullshit.
KNAPPO
Master artist
Master artist

Post by KNAPPO »

That's pretty funny. :nk:
Life is hard...but, life is harder when you're dumb.