Adding a iTunes podcast to your Andriod device.

All the talk regarding mobile phones, mobile internet access etc etc.
KNAPPO
Master artist
Master artist

Adding a iTunes podcast to your Andriod device.

Post by KNAPPO »

I had been using feed flipper for a while now and it was bloody awesome in turning an iTunes only feed into an link that i could add to Google Reader in which i could then get on my Google Listen app on my phone. Well it seems like its broken now thanks to an update on iTunes...
It looks like iTunes did an update last night at about midnight that completely broke Feed Flipper. I hate to say it, but I don't think this fix will be easy--I don't know how long it will be before I crack what they have done. Maybe months. I'm disabling error reporting for the time being so RSS inboxes don't fill with spam. A new version is in progress and expected to be finished by May 1 2011.

Do you Android blokes use anything similar to turn a crappy iTunes only feed into something useable?

EDIT: Seems to be working but ive only been able to add a feed directly from the iTunes site and not the podcast link on the hosts site.
Anyhoo, all is good it seems now that ive been able to have a mess around with it at home for a while.

If you don't use the iTunes site but want one of the feeds that's only available there give Feed Flipper a whirl.
Life is hard...but, life is harder when you're dumb.