V8 Factor - Round 3 Barbagallo Raceway

ISI's new sim rFactor
EzyRider

Post by EzyRider »

Thinking of perhaps putting the MPR server up tonight.. any interest in some praccie laps guys?
Middle Pack Racing Watch your mirrors!

Norbs on Germaine Greer: "..that crusty old slag can tongue kiss my quivering sphincter muscle, fuck her and the pretentious boat she fucking sailed in on."
Shonky

Post by Shonky »

I'll make an appearance for sure. :)
EzyRider

Post by EzyRider »

Cool, server is up, usual passwords, see you in there.

Norbs on Germaine Greer: "..that crusty old slag can tongue kiss my quivering sphincter muscle, fuck her and the pretentious boat she fucking sailed in on."
Righteous
Master artist
Master artist

Post by Righteous »

What is pass?
EzyRider

Post by EzyRider »

arse

KNAPPO
Master artist
Master artist

Post by KNAPPO »

EzyRider wrote:Cool, server is up, usual passwords, see you in there.
Will the MPR server be available tomorow night for some final pre race prac ?
Life is hard...but, life is harder when you're dumb.
Acerlyte

Post by Acerlyte »

Out of interest who is running this comp? Gizmo still?

Reason I am asking is that I don't think I can keep showing up for the Wednesday racing and so I figure I ought to give admin controls to whoever is running the show. I guess it doesn't necessarily have to be who is running the league just as long as it is someone who is showing up each week. I am sure I can trust you guys here so I have no problems in handing over the admin controls, but I would rather keep it to one maybe two people tops. Cheers :)
Shonky

Post by Shonky »

I can see myself racing all the events at this stage. I'm really enjoying it so I can't see me missing any of the races.
EzyRider

Post by EzyRider »

KNAPPO wrote:
EzyRider wrote:Cool, server is up, usual passwords, see you in there.
Will the MPR server be available tomorow night for some final pre race prac ?
I'll make sure it is mate.

KNAPPO
Master artist
Master artist

Post by KNAPPO »

:bow:
nutty
Spam King
Spam King

Post by nutty »

Bah, at work until 11pm NSW time again tonight :(

I guess ill have to do a full fuel run after work, but I did get wednesday off
Sterling

Post by Sterling »

nutty wrote:I guess ill have to do a full fuel run after work, but I did get wednesday off
No need mate...............two compulsary stops......your not going to need to fill the girl right up. :tilt:
dvestate
Prize Winning ARSE

Post by dvestate »

anyone know if the server has been booked????
dvestate
Prize Winning ARSE

Post by dvestate »

Acerlyte wrote:Out of interest who is running this comp? Gizmo still?

Reason I am asking is that I don't think I can keep showing up for the Wednesday racing and so I figure I ought to give admin controls to whoever is running the show. I guess it doesn't necessarily have to be who is running the league just as long as it is someone who is showing up each week. I am sure I can trust you guys here so I have no problems in handing over the admin controls, but I would rather keep it to one maybe two people tops. Cheers :)
I'll be here for the series, I'm loving it :)

I'm trying to find out what has happened to Giz also??????
Sterling

Post by Sterling »

I'll be here for the series as well.

I had chatted to Giz about getting a site up and running for this series with news/schedule/results etc but just haven't had time to completely put something together, what I had hoped is that we could have something much more organised, structured and in place by the end of this series, so we could be ready to kick off a new longer and varied season early next year. :yes:

There seems to be the interest in the series, we just need a site where everything is detailed in an organised fashion so that existing and new drivers a like can find out the info they need.
EzyRider

Post by EzyRider »

The offer still stands to utilise the MPR server if it is needed. I can use that stat program on there to pump out the placings if someone can set out a plan of points to use for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc.

Sterlo, if you need a hand setting up a website etc, give me a yell, might be able to help out there.

schmickle

Post by schmickle »

Sterling wrote:I'll be here for the series as well.

I had chatted to Giz about getting a site up and running for this series with news/schedule/results etc but just haven't had time to completely put something together, what I had hoped is that we could have something much more organised, structured and in place by the end of this series, so we could be ready to kick off a new longer and varied season early next year. :yes:

There seems to be the interest in the series, we just need a site where everything is detailed in an organised fashion so that existing and new drivers a like can find out the info they need.
Something like this would be great - looks to be a direct output from the server which populates this site automatically.

http://www.v8coc.com/results/Calendar.html
Sterling

Post by Sterling »

EzyRider wrote:Sterlo, if you need a hand setting up a website etc, give me a yell, might be able to help out there.
Cheers mate, I have something in the works at the moment, just need a bit of time to play with it, and I certainly will be able to incorporate the stats generated pages into the site quite easily.
EzyRider

Post by EzyRider »

FYI lads, MPR server is up and running, jump in as you want/need.

Anyone know of any remote admin software that can be used with rFactor? Hate having to log in to the VNC or be ingame to admin the damn thing.

dvestate
Prize Winning ARSE

Post by dvestate »

schmickle wrote:
Sterling wrote:I'll be here for the series as well.

Something like this would be great - looks to be a direct output from the server which populates this site automatically.

http://www.v8coc.com/results/Calendar.html
Well I have the site/series calander sort of working here (http://home.exetel.com.au/mpr/v8factor/Calendar.html) but was looking at some direction on the race format for the remaining races seeing that the last Round was changed from the original configuration.

If we are going to leave the races as planned I'll throw up a full calander for this series based on that. For this stuff you basically pump in the data files and press a button for it to produce the HTML coding.....
Shonky

Post by Shonky »

There seems to be some different ideas on what was planned, Gizmo initially posted on page 1 of the main thread what he had planned, but on page 3 of the same thread is what he finally decided on, below is the format he put up.
Round 1 Hidden Vally 48 laps
Round 2 Pukekhoe 3x20 laps Race 2 reverse grid. Race 3 grid done on points
Round 3 Barbagallo 56 laps
Round 4 Mallala 3x20 laps Race 2 reverse grid. Race 3 grid done on points
Round 5 Jiading laps TBA
Round 6 Symmons Plains 60 laps
Round 7 Sandown 100 Laps (driver change)
Round 8 Bathurst 100 laps (driver change)
Of course we'll have to figure of what Jaiding will be.
KNAPPO
Master artist
Master artist

Post by KNAPPO »

For the record i will also be here for the entire series as im loving it too much :D
Righteous
Master artist
Master artist

Post by Righteous »

Well managed a 54.9 tonight. Looking forward to my first v8 race tomorrow night :yes:

As for my line out of the last corner shonky, I dont often run out that wide, just occasionally.
r8response
Cry baby
Cry baby

Post by r8response »

only just cracked 55's happy with that
Acerlyte

Post by Acerlyte »

I have booked the server for you guys. I will show up in case you need anything changed but you should be able to just vote stuff if you need it, there isn't any reverse grids etc this time round so it should be pretty much start the race weekend and go :).