Wanted: Raceframe

Buying or Selling stuff? Here's the place to do it.
Forum rules
The admins take no responsibility for goods sold, bought or swapped on the forums. This forum is purely for making others aware that you have stuff to buy, sell or swap. Please make all transactions of money and goods via PM or email.

Sellers must have a reasonable number of posts on this board to advertise. If you register and advertise straight away then your post will be viewed as spam and removed. Please contact one of the admins, however, if you think your ad warrants special consideration.

Thanks.
Rypien

Wanted: Raceframe

Post by Rypien »

Gday lads,

I've currently got 3 hyperdrive raceframes that i'm in the process of fitting proper race seats to. Wouldn't mind trying to source one more for the collection. They are very simple and light in design, but have a rubbish driver position and seat. With the new raceseats fitted they suddenly become quite a good race rig. Standard model - http://www.hyperdrive.com.au/products.aspx?catid= (the price is a rip off new, i've managed to source 2 of mine for $50 each).

Anyone here have a 'hyperdrive' frame (or similar) that they would want to part with for a small fee? I'd of course pick up costs associated with postage to QLD.