Paperback Hero

Chat about stuff you've seen
w00dsy
The Senna of Hoppers Crossing

Paperback Hero

Post by w00dsy »

What a shit movie. Saw it on dvd the other night and it really seemed to have potential, Hugh Jacktor, Claudia Caravan. Even the story had some merit, but i don't know what it was, it was just shitfully done. The script was boring and didn't flow, the characters had no personality or any sort of background, and sadly the most convincing acting was by a dog. The best bits was watching the chick do loops in her plane.
r8response
Cry baby
Cry baby

Re: Paperback Hero

Post by r8response »

w00dsy wrote:What a shit movie. Saw it on dvd the other night and it really seemed to have potential, Hugh Jacktor, Claudia Caravan. Even the story had some merit, but i don't know what it was, it was just shitfully done. The script was boring and didn't flow, the characters had no personality or any sort of background, and sadly the most convincing acting was by a dog. The best bits was watching the chick do loops in her plane.

Australian Movie.

all that needs saying.

edit: yes i do realise there are a few aussie gems, but they are VERY rare
Bauer

Re: Paperback Hero

Post by Bauer »

r8response wrote:
w00dsy wrote:What a shit movie. Saw it on dvd the other night and it really seemed to have potential, Hugh Jacktor, Claudia Caravan. Even the story had some merit, but i don't know what it was, it was just shitfully done. The script was boring and didn't flow, the characters had no personality or any sort of background, and sadly the most convincing acting was by a dog. The best bits was watching the chick do loops in her plane.

Australian Movie.

all that needs saying.

edit: yes i do realise there are a few aussie gems, but they are VERY rare
Mad Max

nuff said

but for every 'gem' there a crapload of rejects
--------------
Stu