Fall Schedule 2008 announced

iRacing
Exar Kun
Sensible Mick

Fall Schedule 2008 announced

Post by Exar Kun »

http://members.iracing.com/iforum/threa ... 7&tstart=0

So, Mazdas at Silverstone and Road America for C road license. But it's Silver Crowns rather than modified on C ovals. I've already bought the Mazda and Silverstone so as soon as my license is above 4.0 SR in D level (hopefully very quickly!) i'll be grabbing road america and joining in there.

The other big news is only 1 hour between rookie races from now on and the other races and qualifying sessions are staggered. So now you be able to run a qually session before a race. Also, you could run a Mazda race then a Skippy race without having to wait 2 hours in between. All round looks really good.

Now the only thing left to see is what, if any, updates we get to the base code between seasons.
"If we can hit that bull's-eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate!"
Bauer

Re: Fall Schedule 2008 announced

Post by Bauer »

yeah interesting stuff

lotsa people were asking (complaining, whinging) for a race each our for each style (road, oval). Well it seems they got what they asked for, I only hope it doesnt drain the numbers too much at this stage of its life.

Will be good though I hope.
--------------
Stu
Quincy

Post by Quincy »

Great..! I'm going to concentrate on the Advanced Legends, for the 12 week series. (I don't need to spend any more money on that series) same goes with the Advanced Solstice, considering how long it's taking me to get a clean 3.0 on road, I best stick with fine-tuning my driving skills before jumping into the skippy.... Besides, I would need to spend more money to purchase the tracks to run the full Class D series... at this stage, i'd like to get my money's worth with what i've already purchased... slow and steady I feel at this stage.
balls & boobs. . .
Exar Kun
Sensible Mick

Post by Exar Kun »

Waaaay too much more money for me to run in the next oval series so i'll be sticking to roads and running the occasional legends race me thinks. I'm not too interested in oval progression. As much fun as it is, I've still only been doing oval races to fill in the time between roads. So I'm really happy that there are more racing opportunities. Should be more invites sent out soon I would assume as once the place really opens up hopefully a bunch more.
"If we can hit that bull's-eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate!"
Sarsippius

Post by Sarsippius »

Yeah on first glance that all looks good, main thing for me is to be able to do a Skippy and LM race each night. Races on the hour for rookie cars is probably not a bad way to go as there will probably always be more numbers there. I'll be running the full 12 week Skippy and LM series I reckon and then look to move up to the C class on the following season. I think it's a bit better to move with the pack in that sense and work through it as most people do as the numbers in our timezone might be a bit low for C class.

Now it's time to break out the credit card and get my years subscription and content for D class, bit of a hit to the pocket but I think it's worth it and it's better to buy in bulk.